Friday, June 20, 2008

Ravens and Chimes and Meho Plaza...Music

Wow, Paul from Better Looking Records is a real nice dude. And damn, there are a shit ton of great bands on that label. I friggin knew that name sounded familiar all along and now I know why: it's like contemplative indie rock central. Chances are, you've heard the music while making out or crying or playing pin ball in a bar with a good juke box. On the real, it is going to take a minute to sort through everything they got and pick out the gems. So for now, here are Ravens and Chimes mp3s (damn, it looks weird every time I type it) and some Meho Plaza tracks as well since I already know they rock and so do you.

Ravens and Chimes: "January" mp3 zshare

Ravens and Chimes "General Lafayette! You Are Not Alone" mp3 zshare

Meho Plaza "I Sold My Organs" mp3 zshare


Meho Plaza "The Beach" mp3 zshare

Meho Plaza "106 Beats That" (Wire Cover) mp3 zshare

No comments: