Friday, June 06, 2008

Music for Today: Hail Social and Lil Weezy

As far as music goes, I'm totally into all the new weezy tracks that are leaking this week and even though I already have at least half the album, I wanna go stand in line at midnight on Monday for that official CARTER III jump-off. I haven't sorted through it enough yet so I'll just hit you with the obvious choices: the track with Jigga and the track with Kanyeezy
Lil Wayne ft. Jay-Z (produced by Just Blaze) : "Mr Carter" MP3
Lil Wayne (produced by Kanye West) : "Let That Beat Build" MP3

And file under the holy shit, I'm psyched and ready for it category: Philly boys and "Pigeon Killer" alumni Hail Social dropped a remix album this week and of course, its dope. I'm not quite sure what my favorites are yet because I haven't driven around bumping the album yet, but I think the Designer Drugs remix of "Heaven" is super tight. I mean, I'm so into Hail Social right now that I dig all the remixes. Buy the album from Turntable Lab and quit stealing music.
Hail Social- "Heaven" (Designer Drugs remix) MP3

No comments: